Virtual Bulletin Board
BCB 2020 Safety Procedures: In light of COVID-19, for the safety of our entire community Bayou City Ballet School has implemented the following policies until further notice:
- Only students and staff may enter the building (parents please wait outside).
- Upon entering, everyone will have their temperature taken with a forehead-scan thermometer to help screen for signs of illness, and will be required to sanitize their hands.
- We thank you for not coming if you or someone in your household is sick, and we will not admit anyone showing symptoms of illness.
- Masks or face coverings are REQUIRED to attend in-person classes, no exceptions. This includes during the ballet class. We will be leaving the doors to the studio open for added ventilation, and students will be provided the opportunity to step out as needed if they find they are having trouble breathing deeply. Water breaks will be provided.
- Barre spots and personal floor space have been taped off six feet apart.
-We will have frequent wipe-downs of surfaces such as barres, chairs, tables, doorknobs, light switches, etc. Bathrooms will be wiped down before and after classes, and a can of sanitizing Lysol spray will be available in each bathroom for individual use.
- We encourage you to bring multiple masks and your own hand sanitizer if you have them.
We thank you for your support and cooperation so that we may continue dancing safely!